Aquarium - Bactonical
Suitable for coldwater & tropical aquariums, Botanical support for recovery from bacterial infections.
When to use?
Aquarium Bactonical is a unique blend of botanical extracts formulated to support the fish with their recovery from bacterial infections such as fin rot, mouth rot and ulcers.
Aquarium Bactonical can be used in conjunction with other medications and can be safely used in the presence of invertebrates.
- Check water quality using Aquarium Lab test kits before use.
- Calculate the volume of your aquarium in litres (length x width x depth (in cm)/1000). Alternatively use the dosage calculator below and we will calculate it for you!
- Remove adsorbent filtration media (activated carbon, phosphate remover) from filters for the treatment period.
- Shake the bottle thoroughly before use.
- Use provided pipette to measure required dose and slowly add dose to aquarium.
"Comprehensive and easy to use, I often like to have a couple of bottles of Anti-Internal Bacteria treatment or Disease Solve to hand. Nice to know that I’m not the only one who rates these products!” Nathan Hill, the Associate Editor of Practical Fishkeeping Magazine.
For a botanical product to support recovery from parasitic infections, click here.
Available in the following variations: