Tetra FreshDelica Bloodworms
Gel food treats - for healthy feeding fun and a natural, varied diet for all ornamental fish.
- Contains natural aquatic animals in a gel food packed with vitamins and nutrients
- For healthy feeding fun and interaction with the fish
- Has a fresh and natural taste to maximise acceptance
- Practical gel food enables targeted feeding
- Sterile, germ-free packaging
- Contains up to twice as many nutrients as frozen food
- Can be kept for three years, even without refrigeration
Additional product information
Tetra FreshDelica gel food is the perfect snack for in between meals as it ensures a lot of interaction and feeding fun with the fishes. As well as being a healthy natural food for all ornamental fish, this nutrient-rich gel also encourages a whole new type of interaction with the fish: The gel can be easily and accurately dispensed thanks to the handy tubes and sachets and the worm-like appearance in the water immitates natural circumstances. The natural varieties consisting of four different types of aquatics animals (bloodworms, brine shrimps, daphnia and krill) are readily accepted and eagerly eaten by the fish. Tetra FreshDelica comes in two portion sizes: the 3g sachet is ideal for aquarists who want to give their fish a little treat every now and again, whereas the large 80g tube allows aquarists to spend a lot of time dealing intensively with the fish without using up the gel food too fast. The sterile, germ-free packaging also ensures that the food remains fresh for a long time. Tetra FreshDelica can be kept for three years without refrigeration and makes an ideal dietary supplement to the TetraMin staple food.